Funny Maternity Shirt Review



Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
I just had to get this shirt to do the review.  After having five children, I just couldn't help myself.  If I had been able to literally wear this while I was pregnant, I know my doctor would had gotten the biggest kick out of it.  Then again, you had to get to know him as well as I do.

The fabric is soft and feels great to the skin.  There is a stretch factor for the belly (or should I say the watermelon).  I know when I was pregnant you could literally see the little tiny feet and toes pressing against the skin and you could see the movements of the feet and hands going across the huge lump.  My son, when my husband coughed one night late after the baby had finally fell asleep, jumped and kicked me and with quick reflexes, I hit my husband and didn't even think on it.  He coughed, the baby jumped and he got hit.  I told him not to scare the baby like that.

Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com

Be sure to check out CrazyDogtshirts.com for all sorts of neat shirts.  They offer all kinds for maternity, music, Halloween and many other things.  They make great gifts and even better for the prankster.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *