Zombie Tee Shirt Review



Photo by BrainEatingTees.com
Halloween is coming sooner than even most parents realize.  Zombies seem to be the main thing around this time of year.  I've seen more zombie tees than anything lately.

This one resembles the "Subway: Eat Fresh" theme.  I didn't notice it at first, my daughter did.  To me, it was just a comfortable tee shirt to wear around and enjoy.  (I don't get many that my children don't snatch out of my clothing and so when I get one, I try to enjoy and savor the moment of having something nice and comfortable to wear.  I have four teen daughters.)
So, with that said, it's "Zombies: Eat Flesh".  

Low and behold, it's a great tee for Halloween.  The fabric is soft and made to feel just right.  


(Funny moment with my 9 year old:  She seen this and thought it said "Brain Eating Teens".  That is a great idea for a tee shirt.)

They have quite a few shirts to choose from.  You've got to check them out for the Halloween season and even for the Zombie Hunting fanatics.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *