Wearever Diabetic Cotton Socks Review



Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
Weareverus.com has socks that are perfect for diabetics.  They are not made like normal socks and are not made with the elastic.  These are excellent when feet swell.  
The size will fit my husband that is a size 13 in men.  This has finally got him to where he will not grab my socks when he gets ready for work.  He don't like the clingy type of socks and I do.  These socks have made him rethink on buying his socks.  I'm actually thrilled to have found some that he likes.  He's not a diabetic, but my mother is.  The only issue with that is her feet are small even compared to mine.

The socks are a Buster Brown diabetic socks.  They offer these in a full range of sizes.  I had no idea that the diabetic socks are as comfortable (actually more) than normal socks.  When wearing these, they felt softer to walk in and didn't cause chaffing on a concrete floor in our basement.  This kept my feet from actually needing to be pedicured every day.

Since my husband and I both tried these out, we have noticed a huge difference in the type of socks that you get in WalMart and the ones from Weareverus.com 

Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
If you are a diabetic, I highly recommend these to you and your loved ones.  Give these a try to see the difference.  For a pack of 3 that are cotton, the cost is $8.95.  I do not see that they charge for shipping.  Normally this means that shipping is included in the price or it is free.  These are available in black and white.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *