BA Star Chocolate Star Dust




A new cosmetic out on the line.  BA Star is a shimmering like eye shadow.  The white tube in the back is to help apply it and for it to shimmer and last longer. This what is called a base for the shimmering eye shadow color.
This is the chocolate color and very pretty.  It's not too dark, not too light and looks great!  

Personally, this is the color I like.  I may be pale as a ghost, but I love the browns in eye shadow.  It gives a humble yet elegant look.  

As you can tell that these are the loose mineral makeup.  The makeup by BA Star can be used day or night, for any time (no matter what you're doing or what is going on).


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *