Wearever Health and Wellness Reusable Undies



Photo by Wearever
You'll actually like these.  They have a pad "built" in for those of us that have had children and now have a leakage problem.  The neat part is that they are actually sexy!  The pair I received for review were black.  They are just like these with the neat lacy design.  They are very comfortable.

The pad that is "built-in" really does help with the horrible feeling of having to normally wear a pad to protect from the leakage.  It's not one of those that make you uncomfortable with the feeling that comes with normal pads or "old people" undies.  (That is what my teen daughter calls them.)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *