Just a Drop Ostomy



Photo by Just a Drop

www.justadrop.net/ostomy

What a wonderful thing to have when you have a husband that literally will peel the paint off the walls in the bathroom!  That man could make the paint peel, the toilet walk and everyone scatter quick!  If you want to clear out the top 2 floors of the house, just let him into the bathroom!

Just a Drop has an odor eliminator for this issue.
Put a few drops into the toilet when the man isn't looking!
He'll come out wondering why everyone is still in the house.
Nope, no one runs!

What is even better, it's EXTRA STRENGTH!

Finally, an answer to my prayers and my nose!

Check 'em out on Twitter at @justadrop



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *