Mark-My-Time Digital Bookmark Review


Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
When we got this bookmark for review, I was so hoping for my daughter to really have a reason for reading off the books for school for a change.  She kept saying, "I hate reading!"  I am so glad I was not holding my breath.  I brought the bookmark out to show her, taught her how to use it and gave a few fun tips for her to turn it into a game, a bit of fun for while she was reading.

Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
That very same day, not even a few minutes later, she was sitting on the foot of my bed with a book called Jimmy and Charlies Adventures.  Keep in mind, this book was illustrated, in black and white, but not a page that had less than 50 words or 75 at the most.  Then today, she read a whole entire history book about the frontier.  She WANTED to read and enjoyed every bit of it.  All because of a bookmark and turning it into a game!  I'm so thankful that I was granted the ability to review this.
They also have a fundraising on their site at http://www.mark-my-time.com.  The organization will raise 40% by sending home order forms.  They are great for book fairs and other social school events.  They are also great for rewards to your students, learning readers and even those that are needing a little bit of fun with their educational efforts.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *