Customized SmartPhone Case Review


Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
This was sent for me to review, before I ever decided what phone I really wanted.  After going through so many sites, phones and choices, I finally settled on the Samsung Galaxy S III.  Which was fine because I'd already order the case to do a review for a wonderful company!

Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
I'm not sure why I chose the picture of the puppy.  All I had to do is upload a photo, place it on the screen just right and finalize it.  Yes, that simple.


Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
The case fits it just perfect.  It's perfectly made and just absolutely amazing!  They have a lot of the iPhones but they also had the Samsung as well.  I'm thrilled with the work that they have done with this.  It's easy to snap on!

I highly recommend all of you with smartphones giving this site www.casepics.com a buzz and check them out!  Watch this post closely and you'll see the update with a code for 20% off!  Should be posted here no later than 9/18/2013.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *