Once Upon A Rhyme Lullaby Renditions of Hip-Hop Classics by Jammy Jams




Photo by Jammy Jams

One of the neatest things for infants and children that love to fall to sleep with music lullabies.  There isn't any singing, which makes it easy to fall asleep to.

The reason I know this is because I'm not sure how long I was listening to it before literally falling asleep listening to it.  My three year old son seems to really love it.

The music is made with piano mostly and very great piano player as well.

The songs on the CD are as follows:
Hey Ya originally performed by OutKast
California Love originally by 2Pac
The Real Slim Shady originally by Eminem
Gangsta's Paradise originally by Coolio
Girls originally by the Beastie Boys
Rock Box originally by Run D M C
Summertime originally by Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Regulate originally by Warren G
Big Pimpin originally by Jay-Z
Nuthin' But A "G" Thang originally by Dr.Dre

I do recommend this for any child.  It's soothing and will also help to calm a cranky baby.  Sounds such as these are also known to help with colic, sleep issues, and to help an infant or older child to relax.

The direct link to get Jammy Jams is
http://www.jammyjams.net/releases/jj-001/

Photo by Jammy Jams
Jammy James on Twitter: @jammyjamsbaby

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *