Acupress is Acupuncture Without the Needles

Photo by http://www.bitoeverything.com
I was sent this a few weeks ago.  However, I wanted to really try this out and see what all I could and can do with it.  So here is what I have got to tell all of you out there:

If you've ever wanted a pure, all natural way to help with just about any ailment that you have, without going to get the needle type acupuncture, here you go!
As you can tell below, it comes with a little booklet.  The booklet tells you where each point is that you need to apply this.  The end, couldn't get the photo to turn out right, is just a little sponge like applicator that you put to the pressure point and press.  Trust me when I say, "You can certainly tell it works and when it starts working (within a minute).  

Here is a list of what we used it for and it does help:
  • Sinus pressure
  • pains
  • headaches
  • Muscle Aches
  • Arthritis
  • Knee joints
  • Lower and upper back pains
  • Shoulder pains
  • and the list keeps going
I HIGHLY recommend this!  I can take pain pills for my fibromyalgia, and this helps better than anything I've had to use or take.  I've used creams, pills, heating and cooling pads and the list is endless.  I can apply this twice a day and I'm good to go!

Photo by http://www.bitoeverything.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *