GreenSpace on Facebook



Greenspace on Facebook is a new game that is about recycling, picking up garbage and turning it into energy or even building with them.  There are rock crabs to help dig up much needed items for your space journey.

You'll enjoy a relaxing game with energy needed to gather up the garbage and to turn your lands into green grass, paths and landscapes.  Ancient ruins are also available.

The time it takes to go from each board to the next, depends on your techniques and how you play the game.  Cleaning up the space in the times of each universe is much needed to keep things on course.

So far I've enjoyed playing this game with my 3 year old son sitting on my lap and playing the game by doing some much needed clicking to clean up trash from all over the universe.  I think this is teaching him since he constantly brings things to the garbage bin to toss in things that are suppose to be thrown into the bin.  He no longer tries to leave it laying around either.

Two thumbs up for Greenspace!
If you're on Facebook, send me a game friend request.
Here is the link to the GreenSpace App


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *