A Bit of Everything: Scammer ALERT! BEWARE! Updated 08/03/2012

A Bit of Everything: Scammer ALERT! BEWARE! Updated 08/03/2012: BEWARE OF SCAMMER THAT GOES THROUGH FACEBOOK, YARDSELLR, SERVE, YAHOO AND A FEW OTHER SITES SO FAR. Here is the information that has been...

I hope that you all will pass this on.  I really kick myself in the butt every single day for falling into her scam and what she was able to suck out of me.  I'd like to make it clear also, I never did get my money back from this.  I'm still hurting from what she was able to take from me and what had happened.  Please NEVER transfer your money into another account or card and then pay out of Paypal.  NEVER offer to pay for anything unless it's through Amazon payments or Paypal.  I trust Paypal more, but they could not help me due to the money being transferred over to Serve.com and I'd like to make it well known that if you do, YOU'RE HAD!   This is how she had gotten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *