Coupon Course Online

The best thing about taking an online coupon course is that you learn how to save money, where and how to combine and find coupons.
With this course, I was able to obtain about $50 worth of things for about $3.50. Dog food, baby items, certain foods. There are 8 cans of dog food where Pedigree sent coupons for FREE dog food, found online. Winn-Dixie sent coupons for a baby club and with those I was able to obtain 2 baby bottles (combined with Playtex coupons), baby wipes, baby foods and other types of baby items and the whole thing should had totaled out $48.32. I handed the Winn-Dixie coupons, Pedigree coupons and the other baby coupons from Gerber, Beechnut and Playtex and they were combine able due to the fact that the coupon course taught me that you can combine Store coupons with Manufactures coupons and save more that way. Say for instance, you have a store selling Palmolive dish washing liquid for $0.99 and you have $1 manufactures coupon for the same product... FREE product when all is added up and you give them a coupon! This course helped me to save quite a bit of money on that trip... now to teach the husband to do it.


Twitter: @RayvenMom   https://twitter.com/#!/RayvenMom
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/couponingcourse
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *