Gwen Stefani: This is What the Truth Feels Like #ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLike #GwenO2O


Gwen Stefani: That is What the Truth Feels Like

I have to say that this is the first time I've actually enjoyed listening to an entire album without having to fast forward it or turning off slow songs.  I'm not one for love songs that drag with their beats.  I love things that I can move to and enjoy the music without feeling down or dragging through the whole thing.

Gwen has outdone herself on this album.  It's full of upbeat moods and the music is great!  It has a new Gwen feeling to it.  She's done well with this album.  

The new album was released on the 18th of March.  I have to tell all of you that I am going to recommend that you go out and buy the new album!  It's well worth the price and I can also say that Amazon has a great deal on the album right now!  





Thanks to O2O, I got the album for free to see what the hype was all about.  I'm thrilled to say that I'm glad I did.  It's truly worth the price of the album.  There is no other compensation that I'll get, but the satisfaction of the beats of the music that is included with the music.  

Gwen has really outdone herself.  One of the songs has been on the radio for a few weeks now, but the other's are sure to follow.  

At the link above, you can also sample the album for yourself.  Just scroll down and you'll find a play button for sampling it yourself.  They also have it in CD format, vinyl and MP3 download.  

I'll be putting mine on a burn CD and putting it in my Acura for traveling purposes and also because I love it well enough to have it in more than one place.

Enjoy the album like it's going out of style.  I'm pretty sure that it won't though.  

Enjoy the Vevo video of one of the new songs off of the new album, "This is What the Truth Feels Like"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *