Ten Tales of Magic SPELLS by Rayne Hall

Photo by Rayne Hall


A wonderful book of tales and short stories put together by several authors that Rayne Hall has contributed to and piled together into one wonderful book for reading.  If you're looking for a great tale or story for Halloween night and a bonfire, this is your book.

One story will actually stand out from the others.  Depending on what you're into and your likes, that will be the story that you have to hold in memory.  Each story has it's own tale to tell.  My favorite was "The White Raven's Feather"!  You'll have to read it to figure out what it's about, because I'm not telling.  I will say that I've always had a thing for Ravens!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *