My Caring Cross Review: When I'm Afraid I Will Trust In You





This beautiful cross is made from Olive Wood trees that come from around Bethlehem, the birth place of Jesus.  For hundreds of years this smooth, beautiful little 3 inch high cross has been something that many have done over the years.   These little crosses are made by craftsmen from the Bethlehem area and receive a small portion to help support his family.

These are not only lightweight, but are also smooth and fit in your palm as a prayer aid.  For someone who has a short attention span, aka me, this helps while in prayer to know what I'm there for.  I have a horrible habit of just jabbering when in prayer too.  I talk about everything and anything when in prayer to our Lord.  This little cross is more than just an aid, it's also a comfort when you're scared or nervous for any reason.

What I like most, is that it fits perfectly into my carry bag, purse, pocket and helps due to the stress I'm constantly under.  I can think of the cross and slide my hand in my pocket and I can literally feel relief that God is there to take care of everything.

Please keep in mind I'm also a VERY sentimental person.  Certain things will make me closer to a person.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *