Freeze It Hairspray Review




Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
http://www.freezeithair.com
This is a hairspray that has UV protection for your hair.  It actually works with the worst case of flat hair (you can't ever do anything with mine!). 
My hair is one of the types that you can use a whole can or normal hairspray on it and it will still fall flat, styling gel and moose on top of that, still goes flat!  
Freeze It Hairspray is great for all hair types.  It has optimal brighteners to help bring forth shine from hair to where it shines brighter.
You can actually get these in purse sizes to where you can fit them in a purse or great for the gym!  They are also great for traveling size.  The humidity will not faze it at all.  It's not sticky and dries fast.
The can shown above is the EXTREME HOLD!  Again, any other hairspray would never have held my hair in place (with health issues, I'd prefer to not share that photo due to how I looked.  Maybe next time.)
The Freeze It does not flake and make you look like you have a snow fall or avalanche falling from your head.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *