Sweat Shield Undershirts - Best Shirt Ever

Photo by Underarm Sweat Sheilds
I received one of these shirts in the mail for my own honest review without any other compensation.

When I got this, the very first thing I noticed was the texture.  It's so soft and feels so good!  I had to put the shirt on immediately!

After wearing it for a day, I didn't want to take this off.  It felt that GOOD!

The shirt is made with shields under the pits of the arms to help with sweating.  I'm the type of person that when the heat hits me, I immediately start sweating.  I cannot stand heat and it don't like me.  I get sick quickly.  This shirt helped me to stay cool, and I didn't over heat either.  

The shirt isn't one of those that when it clings, you can't stand it and want to take it off right then.  I cannot stand something that clings to me where I feel like I'm suffocating.  This one didn't make me feel like I couldn't move, it didn't rub my underarms to where I had sores or felt uncomfortable.  

This is one product that gets a five star rating and two thumbs up!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *