Smitten Cloth Diaper Organically Dyed Review


Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
The Smitten Cloth Diaper is one of the softest, neatest of all cloth diapers I've ever came across.  After having five children and trying them all with cloth diapers, this is the FIRST one that has never failed my expectations!

Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
I love the fact that they have the snaps to where they can adjust to where you need them and to fit to any size baby or toddler.  My son is 32 lbs and has the worst issue with wetting.  He don't like diapers, or should I say "we"?  I put a cloth padding inside of this and put it on him for night time and it was the driest thing come morning time.

Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
The flap that you see comes up and that is where I put the padding for him to wear, this kept him from feeling it!  He loves his cloth diaper and it's one of his favorite colors (brown).  The fabric is so soft that it would eventually end up on one of his stuffed animals for a pillow, I'm almost certain of this.  He loves them both about the same.

Photo by Lia Burres http://www.bitoeverything.com
These are actually intended to fit up under a diaper cover, but with a padding inside they are great the way that they are.  There are no velcro to scratch when they come undone and the snaps are easy fastening.  The side legs do have some elastic and makes them a perfect fit for any little one that is always on the move.  This part has literally been tested as he don't slow down for anything!

The color of the cloth diaper is also dyed organically.  They are machine washable as well.

They come in five different colors: brown, orange, yellow, green and red.

I'm really thrilled that this was was chosen to be reviewed on our site as it's one of the best things that my son has gotten to use.  He's gotten diapers, but he should have potty trained by now.  I'm not sure if it's laziness on his part or just stubbornness due to being hard headed.  I've tried everything I can think of.  So my last resort is this soft cuddly type diaper that is more the feel of undies.  Lady Luck is with us so far!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *