Wine Bottle Wear Party Favors





Well, I have to admit, this is how I am and how I feel.

These are little unique cardboard like tees.  They are also party favors!

You can use them to put over wine, bottled water, lotion, etc.


There are several varieties that you can choose from.  They work perfect for gatherings of all sorts; office parties, birthday and many other gatherings.

Some can be found at Walgreens!


These normally sell for right at $3.49 each.  They are really cute and have the
To: 
From:
written on the back of the Wine Wear.

If you look closely, you'll see that it's actually hanging on a bottle of lotion!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *