Vaccisheild




Photo by http://www.bitoeverything.com
If you've ever noticed that when an infant has shots for health protection, their immunity goes down and then they normally end up with a cold or sick.
Vaccisheild is a natural nutrition support with no artificial flavoring, coloring or preservatives.
It's only used during the two weeks during the surrounding of the vaccinations.


Photo by http://www.bitoeverything.com
Each container contains 15 servings.
I know that every time I had shots done for each of the five children, they each would get sick and stay sick for a while after the vaccinations.  I would be at my wits end and cry through part of it with them.  I figure my crying was due to emotional issues from lack of sleep.  
I'm thankful for someone taking into consideration to come up with the one thing that should had been thought of long ago.  Finally, I can put my head back on straight.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *