Move With Me Action Adventures Yoga!





If you're a homeschooling parent or have a toddler, then I think you're going to love this!  Move With Me Action Adventures is a really unique and fun exercise set that is just like Yoga for children and parents to do together.


 There are mind, body and heart series with flash cards to boot it all.  These are so neat that even I love this!  I get to spend family time with my children and exercise at the same time.  To them, we're playing!

These can also be purchased in the downloaded versions of MP4.
I can say that I'm a little disappointed that my computer had reached it's max for memory at the time that these came along.  I only got to download two of the videos.  Honestly, I'm heartbroken and not sure how or if I can put them on my husband's computer.  I am thinking about putting it on my children's computer so that they can enjoy even if I'm not there.  After all, they do have more energy than I do!
I do recommend these.  They work perfect for homeschooling children.  If it's a rainy day, they can still exercise and have family time too!  The cards that come with these are absolutely very helpful and one side is illustrated, while the other side actually tells about the exercise / Yoga stance that is being done on the illustrated side.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *