Bookoo.com Online




photo by Bookoo.com
Finally, something similar to what I use to use online through Yardsellr.  Since YS went and closed down, a lot of people had to resort to not having a place to have an online yardsale.
We have one locally and I can't stand it.  It's horrible and there are all sorts or quacks that are already using it.

Bookoo is one of the sites that is similar to a yard sale, but it's online.  You can hold it longer than one in your yard, rain or shine, hot or cold.  I'm currently trying to get one in my own area.  Some of you may have already gotten one in your areas.  http://www.bookoo.com/petition.jsp?location=Baxter,+TN

If you're in the Baxter, TN area, or even surrounding areas, please feel free to fill out the form so we can get one locally!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *