Urgent: Sponsors Please Read


The company that wanted this reviewed, google has messed up my saved and incoming emails to where I lost your contact information.  I've searched and cannot find it.  Everything is now out of place.

First, I'm really sorry for this and all the issues that come along with the Google "updates"...even though it's not my fault.  I had certain emails put where I needed them and when they updated, most of my emails have been moved and still searching for them.

To make a long story short, please, please, PLEASE email me or use the contact form.
I need to discuss something with you and hope that you see this post.

_______

To all of my readers and sponsors:

Please email me if you have asked for a product to be reviewed and it's not yet posted or you've not heard from me.  I also have had to have computer work done to fix the one that I use to work.

I'm hoping to hear from some or all of you very soon.

Please forgive me for the issues.

______

If you'd like a product reviewed, please feel free to use the contact form to request or ask questions.  I know have an android to do app reviews as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *