Simply Snacking Foods


Simply Snackin' has some very yummy tasting jerky type treats made with chicken and sirloin.  To make a long story short about how awesome these taste...


They were devoured faster than I could take the photos.  My daughter, 12, decided to eat what she could of them before I even got 1.  Needless to say, there was no doubt that these would be a great huge hit for even the pickiest of eaters.


These do come with nutrition facts on them.  I've actually enlarged this photo for you to see some of the nutritional contents in these.  NO FAT!!!!  How great is that!!!


Some of the flavors that they have are:
Beef Sirloin with cranberries & blueberries
Beef Sirloin with apples & cherries
Teriyaki Beef Sirloin with pineapples
Chicken Breast with black bean salsa
Italian Chicken Breast with romano cheese
Teriyaki Chicken Breast with mangoes & papayas

I must put out a warning on the Chicken Breast with black bean salsa... SPICY!  But Yummy!


Below, I have included a photo of the business card and a card with some company information on it.  If you're in the local area, be sure to stop by and grab some of these.  If not, be sure to visit their site!

--->  Click here  <---

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *