Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum




Every woman wants fuller, longer and healthier eyelashes.  We all want this without pain, hassles or having to take pills to get them.

Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum is a liquid with all natural ingredients and you just apply lightly one time a day, just before bedtime.

There is no itching or irritation from application.  It doesn’t burn.  There is no choking down pills, no swallowing of anything.  Fysiko applies like liquid eyeliner.  It goes on clear and feels just like you ran water over your eyes.
Left eye after serum

After right eye
Before serum

There are directions that shows how to apply.  I, myself, have issues with things going toward my eyes.  I normally shut my eyes and apply along the lashes.  This keeps it from getting into your eyes.  Even if it does get into your eyes, it will not cause damage.

My eyes always had issues with itching around my eyelashes.  As soon as I started using this, the itching stopped and I've not had that issue since actually using the Fysiko.  My eye brows were very thin and very messed up on the end of them, the middle was also thinning, but it finally stopped and filling back in now.

Please follow us by subscribing to our feeds on Examiner.  You may also want to follow our blog at A Bit of Everything

Facebook     Twitter    Amazon    Fysiko Site

If you’d like to have a book or a product reviewed on either site, feel free to message us here or use the contact form on the blog.  You may also email us at lavonnia1978@gmail.com for more information.  Please share our posts on your social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *