Magnificent Malevolence




Magnificent Malevolence is written by Derek Wilson.  The book is not exactly what I had expected.  The book is written about a lower level demon that is working his way up in levels with the other demons.  Personally, I don’t like soap operas, and the book is telling us that they made the shows to get people to think that adultery is alright, killing is a way of life and such.  Now I understand why I don’t like the soap operas. 

The demon goes to the devil and uses where he has warped the minds of humans as his case to get the devil to help him in a mission.  You’d have to read the book to find out if the devil went along with the demon and helped on the mission.  (I refuse to put in a spoiler.)

In this book, demons walk among us to turn us from the truth.  They are just as normal looking as we are.  They are there to inspire us to do wrong, do things that are against the rules of God. 

This book is based on the C.S. Lewis “Screwtape Letters” that was written in 1942.  In this he also describes how they are influence with wars, governments, churches (to decline memberships and those that are saved), other countries as well as other individual lives. 

The book actually gave me the heebeegeebees.  I ended up having to let my husband read it as it really gave me the creeps.  He loves to read things like this, but this was just way to out there for my reading.  I guess because I really get into the books and feel as if I’m in it.  My husband doesn’t get that far sucked into them.  I do recommend that if this type of book is what you’re into.  It had to be really good for me to creep out the way that I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *