Eclipse SunSleeves (Sunblock)





Eclipse Sun Sleeves are a miracle to all of us that are allergic to the sun. 
They come in different prints or colors.  They are soft and breathable.  Even when the sun hits them, you still get air to your skin and it helps to block the sun and keep you from burning.

These wonderful sleeves come in S, M and L.  They work (for me) better than any type of sunblock I've ever tried.  They cover your hands and leave your fingers uncovered to be able to use your hands freely.
Personally, I’m allergic to the sun and burn after even a couple of minutes.  I also get deathly sick from the sun if it hits me a certain way or for a certain amount of time.
These are great for those that work outdoors, sports players and even those that love to fish!  There is NO need to apply sunblock.  This keeps you from dealing with the greasiness of the sun block.

They cover the full arm from the hands just above the fingers, all the way up to the arm pits.  By measuring your arm, you can select the right size and they don’t roll or fall down.  Be sure to check the size chart when you’re ordering.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *