Creative BioScience Update 1!

For all of my readers that have been following along, you know that I took a 90day weight loss challenge.  Well, the Creative BioScience is doing awesomely wonderful.

Not only did it flush all of the retaining water that was in my body, but over a couple of weeks it even lowered my blood pressure!  I'd been having issues with being addicted to food, now I can't eat very much at a time.  Splenda said that it does this... I've used Splenda... it DON'T work!  This stuff curves your cravings, appetite and even flushes retaining fluid that your body holds!

I can't wait to weigh and see how much I've already lost.  Just before this arrived, I had hit the 207lbs mark.  My lower back doesn't even hurt as much as it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *