Terra Vonnel & The Skulls of Aries Review



This is a well written book about history, pirates and vampires rolled into one book.  It's about 100 pages long and can be read by children of just about any age from 10 and up.
I found this to be very interesting, entertaining and full of action and adventure.

Terra "Vixen" is out for the skull to go back in time to save her mother from being murdered during the night when she was five years old.  Her father was out at sea and that left her all alone by herself.  She's left to be raised by her father.

The rest of the story is left up to you to read to find out where the skulls come into the story, their meanings and what her mission is to be done with the skulls.

I honestly believe that any child that loves things to do with pirates or vampire movies or books would love this.  These are my honest thoughts.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *