Hidden Under Her Heart



Goodreads    Amazon    

As a couple, Lucas and Maryanne, have to debate over an abortion issue.  She became pregnant by going to a party and was slipped a date rape drug.  Maryanne didn't remember any of the things that had happened.  She didn't even know she was pregnant until later on.  
Lucas was framed for her rape.  He was training for the Olympics and had to take allergy shots.  Maryanne was an allergy nurse and had to give Lucas his shots.  They hooked up after a childish prank.

This book tells of the decisions made by those that face abortion.  

Being a mom of 5 children, 7 if you include the two I've lost, it's a choice that I never chose.  I couldn't bring myself to think of taking a life.  After 28 days, there is a heartbeat and arms and legs have developed.  By the time you find out you are expecting, the baby is already well alive and moving.

I will not disclose the outcome of the book and what happens as it should be something for you to read. Beautifully written and well told story of "Hidden Under Her Heart", you should pick it up and read it.  

by Rachelle Ayala


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *