The Wizard in Wonderland: Review


Alice in Wonderland and Dorthy of the Wizard of Oz rolled into one awesome book!
Dorthy goes to Wonderland to find the Wizard that has been accused of the unthinkable.
Alice ends up in Oz and the Wicked Witch of the East is not quite dead as everyone had thought.
There is a new ruler over Oz.  

This book has had me on edge and now it's torturing me!
You've got to read this book! 
I give it a rating of 10 out of 10 as it has literally got me wanting more!

The book is well written and you feel as though you are really there.
I really hope this turns into a series

Written by: Ron Glick
Illustrated by: Kayla Perisho

Purchase information:


Social Sites:

Want to know how the Emerald City came about?
I know.  

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much fro the great review! Your fellowship is truly magnificent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time! Love the book. Anything you need a review on, I'm all eyes on.
      You're an awesome writer!

      Delete
  2. fabulous review, going to have to give this a go, and then pass on to my niece :)

    Jenny

    http://jennyandjohninbrittany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a fun book! I'm in love with everything alice of wonderland!

    I'm following you from the follow-follow bbn group! Looking forward to reading more from you!

    -Hannah
    http://thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thirsty World Designs...
    I'm following you back via Google.
    You have the prettiest cat!
    Plus, I'm glad I'm not the only one with issues about things going toward my eyeballs, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *