One of a Kind ~ Handmade Wooden Decor Football



Miami University (Miami Hurricanes) Football

Handmade by Cherrice

On the other side there is a unique picture of the Miami Hurricane's mascot.
Mascot of Sebastian The Cane.

It's a family thing with Cherrice.  She and her dad both make art, things by hand and they are the neatest things around.  They even upcycle a lot of the things that they find or don't use any more.

Items are packaged with care, shipped with tracking numbers and she will always get back in touch if you ever have questions.

This handmade football was a present I'd bought for someone very dear to me and my son.  He's a major Miami Hurricanes' fan.  I asked her if she could take and make one on a stand, with the Hurricanes on it and then Miami U.  Given the challenge, I would have to say that she mastered it along with the "Decor Plate" I had challenged them to make.  They make many wooden things by hand and when I seen a plate that they had made, I challenged them to make one with a stand like a decor plate with the image of Miami U on it as well.  The photos just do not do it justice.





You've got to check out this business that they created and run as a family.

She sells on her own site (click her name above) or here:



Social Sites:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *