SHMILY: See How Much I Love You



 
This is the sweetest, cutest game I've ever heard of.  It's also the only one that I've ever seen that actually has so much meaning to it.

SHMILY stands for See How Much I Love You.

This is a game for families and can bring them much closer together and to show each other how much they are loved by each other.  It was created by a couple that was married over half of a century.  It was originally their own special game and it had been something that they started writing on the mirror for it to show up when someone would shower, they would even hide it in sugar or flower for the next person to find when they would go to cook, under the pillows, sock drawers and any place else that they could find.

Now SHMILY has been turned into a game with wooden SHMILY coins.  This is a game a wonderful way to bring families closer together and create stronger bonds.

Think of all the places that you could hide one of these for someone you love.  Where would you hide it?  I have a lot of ideas of where to hide them for my husband and five children.


You can find them on Facebook here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *