Juppy Blog Contest

Only requirement:
Pick a number 1-20.  Email me your number to info@craftytoystore.com.  I will contact for further information if you are the winner.

If the number you picked has been picked by someone else, I will chose the one that chose it first.

I will use the Random.org over the the right side of my blog to pick the number.  Good luck!

When the winner is picked, you will be contacted so please m

Here is a posting of the review.
http://theesamplebag.blogspot.com/2012/12/juppy-its-parents-back-saver.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *