Awesome FREE eBook: Souls of Darkness!


Today I got elected to be able to do a book review.  Once I started reading it, I just couldn't step away from it!


This book was absolutely one of those that you just cannot step away from or put down.  It's a combination of short stories that range from Sci-fi, Vampire, Action, Adventure, Love, Romance, all the way to being similar to the Twilight Zone!

I'd have to say after reading it, I have two favorites out of the book.  I wont go into many details, but wills say that the favorites have to be the one about the hair remover and the village under water.

I'm gonna give you a chance to read it as I was given permission to make it to where you can read it for FREE up until: 10th January 2013.  Just do the author a favor and leave a review after you read it on Smashmouth.

Here is the link and code for you to do so:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/168150
Code is: GK56J

You have to be a member of SmashWords but it's FREE to join the site if you're not a member.  You can download the book in any form you wish.  I done mine in PDF form.

I absolutely could not quit reading this.  I loved every minute that I got to read and read it all in 1 day.  There are 15 short stories and well worth the read!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *