Iris & The Dragonflies Book Review





Iris and the Dragonflies by Rosemary Danielis is one of the best books that I've read in ages. It's full of adventure, mythology, history and a great book for the imagination.

This book brought to life while reading it. The adventures were wonderful, the mythology was incredible and the book was just outstanding. I couldn't step away from it for very long at all.

Iris, the main character, had the most incredible ability of all. She could talk to dragonflies down at her favorite spot, Dragonfly Creek.

Mrs. Aldrich, their teacher, was incredible to teach them how to help Mother Earth. By doing so, the six children that made a team to research and learn how to be resourceful. They came together and saved the place that they all loved very much.

There is a lot more to the story and I suggest that you read it. Very good for people of many ages and has me wanting to read more. I'll certainly be waiting for the next book to come along to read it as well.

In all honesty, I would say this could be the next best selling to Harry Potter. Full of life, adventures and you'll never believe that there is another villain too.

If I were to have to use different one word phrases to describe this, I would have to use some of the following: adventurous, exciting, thrilling, wonderful... there are many others but I'll have to keep this short.

With this book, even Mother Earth comes to life!

To my website:

And to my Facebook Fan Page:
http://www.facebook.com/iris.and.the.dragonflies

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to enter the contests. Giveaways and contests are on the giveaway page. Want to be a sponsor? Check out our social links too!
__________________
You must use Google to follow this blog to leave comments.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *